What type of products does Cácee offer?
We offer an assortment of products for both salon professionals and nails enthusiasts in various small and bulk sizes. Visit our product page to find out more!
Where are Cácee products made?
Our products are made with love in Orange County, California.
I don’t see a shopping cart to purchase on your website. How do I purchase Cácee products?
You can find Cácee products globally! Please visit our complete list of authorized distributors for purchasing.
I am interested in carrying Cácee products. How do I become a distributor?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a customer application form. One of our friendly team members will reach out to you to discuss the opportunities we have in working together.
- As our partner, you will receive a wholesale team dedicated to ensuring products, prices, and shipping go beyond your expectations. To support your business, we offer free product displays, posters, catalogs, and swatches with purchase of entire collection.
I am a blogger/swatcher/influencer. How can we collaborate?
Please contact our marketing team at email@example.com. A team member will kindly contact you to discuss the opportunities we have in working together.
Your products are cruelty & 5-free. What does that mean?
- Our products are NEVER tested on animals and always made with ethical practices.
- We are proud to announce our polishes are free of the 5 toxic chemicals found in leading nail polish brands. These chemicals are formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalate (also known as DBP).
How do I maximize the lifespan of my manicure using Cácee polishes?
The best way to prevent chips and maintain perfectly polished nails starts with precise preparation. The key is to clean hands, nails, and cuticles thoroughly from dust and oil before polish application. Cap the free edges and wait several minutes before each additional coat for long-lasting wear!
Do Cácee products have an expiry date? What is the shelf life?
- Polishes: Pigments in our polishes may separate over time. This does not mean the product has expired. Simply shake before polishing! Our polishes are best used within 12 months of purchase.
- Acrylic monomers & polymers: our monomers are used best within 12 months of purchase when stored at room temperature. Polymers are used best within 24 months of purchase if stored in a cool and dry area. Keep out of direct sunlight for maximum lifespan.
- UV & LED gels: our gel products are best used within 12 months of purchase. Store in room temperature and out of direct sunlight for maximum lifespan.
- Spa collection: our spa products are best used within 12 months of purchase. Store in room temperature and out of direct sunlight for maximum lifespan.
- Please see our SDS for more information.
I would like to know more about what goes into your products. Where can I access your SDS?
No secrets here! All SDS will be available online soon! In the meantime, please email us to obtain a copy.